> Qualification for Participating in the Exhibition
Upon receiving the application and full payment of the participation cost for the CITM 2019, the CITM Secretariat will confirm your qualification as an exhibitor through the web office system of CITM’s official website (www.citm.com.cn), and the
“Exhibitor Service Manual”, “Confirmation Letter on Exhibition Booths” and “Map of the Exhibition Booths” will be mailed to you too.
> Exhibition Booths
1.Allocation-Booth/space will be allocated at the CITM Secretariat’s full discretion in registration sequence, reservation of booth areas and request of exhibitors. The Secretariat has the right to change the allocation of booths of exhibitors.
2. Booth Construction
A. The construction of a raw-space booth can only be carried out by the Official Construction Contractor designated by the CITM Organizing Committee or a construction company designated by the exhibitor. If an exhibitor selects an outside construction company, booth construction work cannot be carried out unless the construction has been approved by the CITM Secretariat and a security deposit in an amount of RMB 10,000 yuan has been made to the CITM Secretariat.
B. If an exhibitor renting a shell scheme booth wants to decorate it, the decoration must be carried out by the Official Construction Contractor designated by the CITM.
A. Standard Shell Scheme Booth (RMB 19,100 yuan/booth)
Each standard shell scheme booth covers an area of nine sq m (3 m x 3 m). An exhibitor shall rent a booth at least. Each booth is only allowed to be used by one unit, including four exhibitor passes. Each booth contains four chairs, one table for business talks, one consulting table, one fascia board, carpets, two spot lights, a wastepaper basket and a power socket.
B. Raw Space (RMB 17,200 yuan/9 sq m)
a) A space-only site covers an area of nine sq m, and an exhibitor shall rent four space-only sites (36 sq m) at least. Each stand (nine sq m) is only allowed to be used by one exhibitor, including four exhibitor passes.
b) An exhibitor that shall rent a space-only site to build a two-story booth must pay the additional fee: the area of the second story x (the price of the space-only site per sq m ÷ 2). The exhibitor shall pay the fee after the Secretariat issues the demand note upon the approval of its design drawing.
An exhibitor shall not share a booth with other exhibitors or transfer a booth to others without permission of the Organizing Committee.
1. Each shell scheme booth shall be entitled to have four delegates at most.
2. Those who have no booth/space shall not be admitted to CITM 2019 without permission of the CITM Secretariat.
3. Each exhibition booth (nine sq m) is only allowed to be used by one exhibitor, including four exhibitor passes.
> Preferential Clause
1. Those who apply for the exhibition and pay the lump sum before June 30, 2019 can enjoy a reduction of RMB 700 yuan for every 9 sq m(Both payment eligibility and exchange rate are based on the date of bank remittance).
2. Those who apply for 10 or over 10 booths can enjoy the preferential treatment of “rent 10 booths, get one free”.
> Cancellation and Refund
1. Cancellation must be made in a written notice to the CITM Secretariat before September 15, 2019.
2. A cancellation fee, 20 percent of the total amount, shall be deducted.
3. Refund shall not be made to those whose application for cancellation is received on or after September 15, 2019 (based on the postmark/fax), or to those who fail to show at the CITM 2019.
4. Service charges of bank transferring will be reduced out of the refund. All refunds will be made after December 15, 2019.
All exhibitors are required to strictly abide by the laws, rules and regulations on fire, security and health issued by the state and the local governments, the CITM Secretariat, the official construction contractor, and the owner of the exhibition hall.
> Risks and Liabilities
The CITM Organizing Committee shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the exhibitor’s property caused by any reason whatsoever or for lost shipments during transportation.
1. The CITM Secretariat reserves the right to disqualify any exhibitor whose status is incompatible with the application and registration, and the relevant fees shall not be refunded.
2. The CITM Secretariat has the right to disqualify any exhibitor who violates the above-mentioned rules and regulations, and terminate its participation.
3. The CITM Secretariat reserves the right to revise these regulations at any time and work out new regulations according to the actual preparation work.
4. Application can be made by logging onto www.citm.com.cn, on which the latest news and information will be released.